Are you looking for effortless accounting and task management functionality? Need a simple solution for your day to day work of property management? Then you are in the right place to keep reading this blog to know the types of property management software and the major benefits of using it.
The global property management market size was USD 14.47 billion in 2019. It is projected to increase to USD 22.04 billion by 2023 at an annual growth rate of 8.8%. It is also expected to grow significantly at an annual growth rate of 7.6% from 2019 to 2028. Handling the property management task like rent payments and managing maintenance manually is highly time-consuming and often overwhelming. But luckily there is a solution for it which attracts many companies to use the property management software.
Property management software enables users to handle multiple business operations in a few minutes. You may wonder how it will benefit your company? keep reading to know how we SpotnStay is the first option for the property rental management software. Before knowing about us let me tell you all about the PM software benefits and reasons why you should invest your money in it.
Types of property management software
There are two types of property management software, and they are listed below.
- Server-based software – It needs an experienced team to handle the upgrading hardware, backing up the data, and technical support.
- Cloud-based software – It is easy to handle and you can access it from anywhere because the data will be stored in the cloud automatically.
If you ask me for your opinion, then my answer will be cloud-based software because it costs less and more effective than the server-based software.
Reasons why you should invest your money to have property management software
- Track and record accounting transactions – Help you to track and record the accounting details automatically which helps you to reduce the data entry and simplify your workload.
- Increased security and accessibility – You and your team are able to access the document anywhere. By choosing cloud-based software there will be no security issues because there will be multiple layers of security.
- Document storage and customizable property management – there are many documents that you have to take off for years. So it will be more useful for keeping it safe and secure.
- Real-time view of financial information – By choosing cloud-based software will allow you to check the real-time financial situation.
- Remainders for your due dates – A in build calendar which will help you to remember the due dates.
Developing a property management software is mainly to meet all your needs which almost helps you to monitor your business from payment to maintenance management.
Major benefits of property management software
- Listing of properties,
- Organize and manage information,
- Track of tenants payments,
- Go paperless by attaching photos of existing files/images,
- Reminders for outstanding payments.
How does SpotnStay differ from other property rental management software?
You can find many property management software online. There are plenty of them but mostly they provide you with a mass-market which means they contain a wide range of functionality. You may find many of those functionalities as unnecessary and useless, and there is no point in paying for features that are not useful for your business.
Here is how SpotnStay becomes the first option for all entrepreneurs in the on-demand rental business. We provide you with pro property management software according to your rental business. Even if you are not aware of technologies or the features you need, it is not at all a problem. Our team will lead you with it by going through your business model and the things which will take your business to the next level.
SpotnStay will be providing you with customized KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your property management software with both high and low levels. So that you as a rental property owner, can simplify the workflows to reduce manual data entry and get rid of the risk of human error. Here, I have listed all the basic features which will be default in your PM software and new features can also be added according to your needs.
Features which included default in property management by SpotnStay
- Property listing
- Financial report
- Calendar and calculator
- Track of appliances
Discuss your property management requirements with our experts
We have contributed to our services all over the world. We have a dedicated team of developers who have years of hands-on experience in developing a customized application. Our main aim is to focus on the needs of entrepreneurs like you and deliver the right suitable application for your rental business.
If you have any doubts regarding your property management software, feel free to discuss it with our technical experts. Fill the below form we will contact you shortly.