Nowadays there are many application-based services which make our work easier than before. Alike renting your appliance also becomes simple with just a few taps. Though there are many types of rental businesses from small tools to large apartments.
Every rental business has its own revenue growth mostly all the rental businesses generate equal revenue but if you start your rental business with exact market analysis. You are able to earn extra revenue.
The rental industry is growing steadily, it is the perfect time to start your own rental business. If you’re interested in starting your own rental business. Then I will suggest you start an RV (Recreational Vehicle) rental business.
This blog will provide you with every detail about the RV rental business and how it can be taken to the next level along with the rental and fleet management software.
Is Starting an App-Based RV Rental Booking Business Worth It?
The answer is absolutely yes, The recent survey of the RV rental market shows that 63% of RVs are booked by Gen Z (age 21- 35) people. This is one of the boons for the RV rental business since Gen Z people are one of the major causes of the growth of all online industries.
Rv rental businesses are the right idea for new startups to light up their revenue in a short period. Because people are looking to spend their time in peace with a camp in the middle of their tour or vacations. Though there are many types of the rental business, Rv rental business will give you a bit extra revenue in both the season and on normal days.
Before starting your own Rv rental business you should know about it in detail, here let me tell you the demands and issues. To know about which type of Rv will suit your business, keep reading it.
There are two types of RV business models as listed below.
- Driving RV rental – In this model, the renters are allowed to drive the RV along with them for their destinations. This model is more popular than the second model.
- Delivered RV rental – Where you should set-up the RV on the renter’s requested destination, people mostly book these services for a wedding or group hangouts or special occasions.
Both models have good value in the market, but I will suggest you choose the first model because it is more convenient. The renter will come and take the RV to his/her destination. There are two types of Driving RV rental as listed below
- Tow – It provides more flexibility to access the smaller RV, it is in need of a secondary car to move it one place to another.
- Drive – It provides the users the best rent-and-go option, this allows them to simplify the setting up camp. No need for a secondary car or van to move it.
Things you should consider before starting your own RV rental business in your region
Once you decide to start your own RV rental business you should take a market survey on your region. If your region has a high tourism population then it will increase your profit from the first bookings. After taking the market analysis you will get the answers to these questions.
- Where are you going to launch the RV rental service?
- What type of RV are you going to rent?
- How many people are able to book your service?
- How many miles are you willing to allow somebody to drive your RV?
- Where will you store your RV, so that you can access it at any time during the camping season?
Once you take good market analysis you are able to identify your targeted audience and competitors in your region easily. By planning your RV rental business you can attain steady growth and constant bookings.
The above mentioned will be more applicable for the person who is going to start and take his business to the next level. If you don’t want to spend your amount in the maintenance of RV and all the services.
Then you can just develop an application and link all the RV renters in your application. So that you will get a commission for each booking. Up to now you might have acquired knowledge about the RV rental business market value and how to start your own.
Here now let me tell you the latest trends in the RV rental business along with the Pros and Cons of the RV rental business.
Pros and Cons of RV rental business
Before launching your RV rental business in your region you should know about its pros and cons. So that you can try to avoid the mistakes after launching it. Here I have listed all the major pros and cons of the RV rental business.
Pros in the RV rental business
- Making money by renting – This is the big motive for the RV owners, they can just rent their RV to others and earn money easily. In the seasonal time, it will boost their business a bit extra. So that people will be renting your RV for different occasions.
- New lifestyle – With your RV rental service our users will experience their new lifestyle outdoors. Since a young age people love to explore new adventures in their life, they mostly use to rent the RV constantly than other age groups.
Cons in the RV rental business
- Maintenance – The RV rental owners forget to maintain their RV when it comes back from camping. The RV should be regularly maintained or else the condition will become worse. And people won’t prefer your service again.
- Marketing – Though the RV rental business gives you more profits, it’s hard to market until you have the right tool to do it. Still, many RV rental services are hidden in the market due to their absence online.
Nowadays every business has to adapt to the latest trends they have to make their presence online or else, how can people find your service? Here, I suggest you choose us Spot Stay. keep reading to know more about us and our service.
SpontStay Rental and Fleet management software
SpotnStay is a software solution that allows you to make your rental business presence online with a unique designed application. Where your users are easily able to book their rents and check the availability of your service.
Checking the offers easily by using our software application, your rental business will gain additional revenue. Customers can also benefit from discounts and multiple payment options.
Our rv fleet management software will allow you to run your business more efficiently and consistently. Information about available RV, price, and discount to customers will be notified instantly. The features in your application based on fleet management are list below
- Vehicle Management – You can monitor the maintenance of your RV, this feature will be reminded during the due dates.
- Vendor Management – The user’s data is well maintained and users have the facility of rate their reviews and feedback after the service.
- Data Management – The data of the rental payment transaction, rental agreement, customer details, vehicle details, etc all can be stored in the admin dashboard.
- Multiple Payment – The users are also able to pay their service cost online or COD once they book the service they have to do the payment transaction process.
- Fleet Management – The RV in and out details will be maintained on this dashboard.
Our rv rental management software will allow your users to book your RV along with the real-time conversation with you by the in-built features. They are also able to search for various services and the options with an interactive search box.
- Dashboard Management – The service provider is able to manage his/her dashboard by listing the types of services available along with the offers and discounts.
- Multi-languages and Multi-currency – The users are also able to choose their local language to continue with your service. Similarly, currency too can be changed according to the user’s convenience.
- Quick registration – Where the users are able to register with your service very quickly without any crash.
These are a few of the features that will make your job done quickly and easily for the rental process. By using our software you are able to manage your rental, fleet, website and revenue growth smoothly without any lags.
How does SpotnStay drive your RV rental business revenue
With our software application, you are allowed to earn extra revenue by our various revenue scheme processes. Here I have listed a few possible ways where you can earn extra revenue easily.
- Users Subscription – You can cost your users as subscription fees for extra discounts and offers.
- Hoster’s membership – If the third party wants to list their RV in your application then you can cost them as host membership fees for listing their RVs in your application.
- Listing fees – If a host lists more RVs, then you can bill them as per the number of lists.
- Ad banner fees – If you need a bit extra money than other revenue schemes then you can add ads of the third parties service in your application, they will be paying on a regular interval.
Running an RV rental business in your region is the perfect way to start earning money on your own schedule, and 2020 is the good time to drive into the world as a business owner and entrepreneur with our Motorhome rental Software.
By now you might have gotten to know a bit about us for knowing more about us click the link SpotnStay. We have experienced a Business analyst who will guide you and take your earnings to the next level. To contact our business analyst [email protected].