A truck rental business involves hiring out commercial vehicles to businesses or private individuals for a transportation business. If you venture into a truck rental business, then you’ll be entering a vibrant industry where your success will be largely dependent on the number of trucks in your fleet and how well you have utilization offers you’re providing.
However, while comparing the market competitiveness, there are still abundant opportunities for new entrepreneurs to succeed and even expand into other rental businesses across the sea. There are people who use trucks for their daily business. You can target one such customer to gain a regular revenue.
- The average industry growth of the truck rental is 3.0% in 2014-2019, it is estimated to increase 4.2% in 2024.
This blog is all about truck rental business and how our software allows you to manage and monitor your truck rental business easily. By reading without skipping any path of the blog, you will get a clear understanding of the truck rental business and how to gain more revenue by using an application for your truck rental business.
Fueling Demand For The Truck Rental Business In The Rental Marketplace
The first step is to do a good research of the truck rental business worthiness in your region or out of the region. After that you have to identify the existing truck rental businesses in your area, decide on an ideal location for your truck rental business. Thing to be remembered is the truck rental business is not an easy sector.
so take your own time to know your target customers well this lets you to understand what are the better ways to serve them the best service and stand out from the competitors. You can carry out some statistics and surveys to know businesses and individuals that would benefit your truck rental business.
The skill you will need in the truck rental business is management and marketing skill. But this can’t be easily done right? With a help of an application you can easily gain your revenue and manage your truck rental business as well as brand your rental business. Here, one such solution you will get in the SpotnStay truck rental management system.
SpotnStay truck rental management system
SpotnStay is a software-based application solution that has been uniquely designed with modern UX/UI tools and developed only for the truck rental business. Our pre-developed software application allows the truck rental business owner a quick start and maintains their business easily with just a tap on their application.
Our application has been pre-developed by a group of experienced developers who are well knowledgeable in a variety of framework platforms. Our team used to keep ourselves updated with the recent technology so that we can provide a latest solution to our clients. Therefore there is no need to worry about the application quality and process.
And we also ensure that we will be providing you the unique application designed interfaces for your truck rental business. Though our software is pre-developed, it is readily available with us now, you can get it immediately. Even if you want to add some other additional features it can also be done in a short period of time.
The only time will be taken to restructure the application according to your rental business requirements. We also promise you that we will be delivering your application at the right time. So that you can be well-trained with your application. Keep reading to know the key-features in your app.
How SpotnStay key-features lets you control your assets digitally and improves your workflows
- Truck-Rental Inventory Management System – With this feature, you’re allowed to manage your inventory easily across single or multiple locations smoothly. Staying up to date with accuracy in your rental inventory will allow you to take quick decisions accordingly. You can also manage all the rental costs and offer pricing by just a touch.
- Quick Renting – With the social media integration the rentee can quickly start with your truck rental application service. This provides a smooth and consistent rental booking experience that enhances visibility in your region. Rather than that you can gain new customers, when the renter shares their experience in social media.
- Actual-time Rental Oversee – This is one of the most useful features for the admin and the renter, they can easily track the rentee and the rented trucks in real-time. The admin can also track and monitor all the users and their full details will be displayed on the dashboard. With this feature, the admin can be less stressed on the truck rental business by real-time monitoring.
- Seamless Multi-Payments Option – This multi-payment feature makes the customer’s payment easier than before with the integrated payment gateway that enables all the payment methods. That is convenient for both the player’s renter and rentee, they can choose any type of payment option according to their convenience.
- Report and Evaluation – This is one of the important things to be considered in the rental business. It allows the rentee to know about the renter and their service as well as the admin to know about the service provider’s service. By this, the admin can understand the rentee and improve their rental service performance.
SpotnStay truck rental business flexible revenue models
- Customer’s Rental Subscription Scheme – You as an admin can fix a subscription cost for your rentee. This lets them get extra discounts and offers on the seasonal time or on every renting. This scheme allows you to gain extra revenue in your truck rental business monthly or yearly according to the subscription period you’re fixing.
- Renter’s Membership Subscription – You can also allow the third party to list their trucks in your truck rental application. This lets you to gain additional revenue by charging them as host membership fees for listing their trucks in your application. By giving the third-party chances in your application, it will easily raise your revenue on a regular basis.
- Rental Truck Listing fees – If a renter lists more trucks, then you can bill them as per the number of lists they have been listed in your application. In addition to the renter’s subscription fee, this will also allow you to gain some add-on revenue in your truck rental business.
- In-app Advertising fees – If you’re not satisfied with the above-mentioned revenue model. Here is the additional revenue scheme that allows you to gain a bit of extra money. You can allow the third party’s advertisements in your application, they will be paying at a regular interval of period. For example, you can allow the mechanic shop or truck maintenance shops or spare parts shop’s ads on your application.
One of the high revenue gaine business models is online truck rental startup in the current scenario. So it is a right time to quickly switch to the truck rental software to gain high profit and place your brand in the rental market quickly. By joining your hands with us you will be benefited from a unique designed rental application at an affordable price with advanced features and revenue schemes.
Still, why are you waiting? Contact us soon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the below form and we will reach you quickly.